- Trainer Challenge stats now appear for each deck. You can now see your progress against each opponent as well as how many unlocks you’ve achieved!
- Black & White—Dragons Exalted theme decks, Dragon Speed and Dragon Snarl, have been added to the Trainer Challenge.
- Player vs. Player mode enabled! You can choose to join the Novice or Expert queues to battle against other players.
- Practice Battle mode enabled! You can choose Beginner, Intermediate, Hard, or Expert mode to battle against the AI.
- Friend Challenge mode enabled! Get in some games against your friends when both of you are online.
- View your achievements! You can see all of the achievements you’ve earned and all of the achievements in the game from your Profile screen.
- Game Stats and Collection Stats show you what you’ve accomplished in the game.
- You can now look at your full collection in the game!
- View your collection in three different ways: carousel, tile, or list view.
- Sorting, filtering, zooming, tagging, and other features are available in collection!
- Now that you can play in versus mode, you can also build custom decks from your collection!
- Create, save, edit, and clone your decks for use in the game.
- Create decks quickly with the Deck Wizard. Select up to two Pokémon and the Deck Wizard will do the rest. You can even edit your new deck before saving.
- Add coins and deck boxes to each of your decks when you save them.
- Unlock items using tokens or booster credits in the shop.
- All HeartGold & SoulSilver series, Call of Legends and Black & White series boosters are available, including Black & White—Dragons Exalted!
- You can now redeem codes in the shop as well!
Friends & Chat
- Send friend requests to other players to build up your friend list!
- Public and Private chat enabled! Chat with other players about strategy, decks, or fun Pokémon topics!
- Additionally, canned chat and emoticons are available for use.