<p style="text-align: center; ">Build Notes for June 12th Web Maintenance
Changes for Build 0.0.80
- New Start page added.
- Increased size of League titles in League Selection screen.
- Updated buttons throughout the Trainer Challenge.
- Lock icon is now consistent throughout the game.
- Updated the ability to close pop-up windows.
- Updated font in the action menu.
- Placeholder text for attack names, damage and healing replaced.
- Selectable card highlights updated.
- Weakness and Resistance now displays properly in attack messages.
- Energy types now display for all League Trainers that have been played against at least once.
- The discard pile window has received an update.
- Trainer images in the Trainer Selection screen have been updated.
- 4 male and 4 female default Avatars now available for use.
- Avatar selection button disabled during matches.
- Localization added for several cards.
- Post-game report now includes information about coin flips.
- Post-game report now includes Prize Card information if the game ends before a player draws their final Prize Card.
- Post-game report now includes messaging when a player draws their final Prize Card.
- Supporter cards no longer count twice toward Technician Achievement.
- League progress and deck selection are now remembered across sessions.
- Positive and Negative action buttons are now consistently located on the same side for every action that has a prompt.
- Updated Mulligan order to fall in line with game rules.
- Damage reduced to 0 due to a card effect will now display a 0 at attack resolution.
- Updated disconnect due to inactivity messaging.
- Minimizing the game window immediately after logging in no longer locks up the game.
- Arrange Energy Cards added to the Options window.
- Sort Pokémon added to the Options window.
- Cards in a player’s hand now sort by type.
- Cards can now be zoomed with a mouse hover in addition to clicking the magnifying glass icon.
- Bounce (Emolga – BW: Next Destinies #49) given updated prompt text.
- Professor Juniper (Black & White #101) now counts as a Supporter card.
- Roar (Snubbull – HeartGold & SoulSilver #82) given updated prompt text.
- Dual Splash (Vaporeon – HS: Undaunted #41) given updated prompt text.
- Retreat Aid (Dodrio – HS: Undaunted #11) now reduces Retreat Costs appropriately.
- Wash Out (Blastoise – HS: Unleashed #13) given updated prompt text.
- Zekrom (Black & White #47) given correct rarity.
- Reshiram (Black & White #26) given correct rarity.
- Heat Acceleration (Ninetales – HS: Unleashed #20) given updated prompt text.
- Sage’s Training (HS: Undaunted #77) given updated prompt text.
- Fire Spin (Typhlosion – HeartGold & SoulSilver #32) now allows players to select two Energy to discard, rather than forcing them to discard 2 Fire Energy.
- Dark Patch (BW: Dark Explorers #93) given updated prompt text.
- Super Rod (BW: Noble Victories #95) given updated prompt text.
- Corrode Target (Weepinbell – HS: Triumphant #53) given updated prompt text.
- Shadow Claw (Persian – BW: Next Destinies #81) given updated prompt text.
- Astonish (Yamask – BW: Dark Explorers #51) given updated prompt text.
- Decks are now sorted by release date.
Need to report a bug or an issue? Submit a ticket to support.pokemon.com!
"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."
- Vash the Stampede