<p style="text-align: center; ">Build Notes for May 24th, 2012 Web Maintenance
<div>Changes for Build 0.0.71</div>
- Achievements have been updated.
- Coin flip animations and messaging have been updated.
- An ‘Exit’ option has been added to the discard window.
- The amount of damage healed from a Pokémon is now displayed.
- Information on pop-ups now matches the text on a card.
- Damage now appears on a card as soon as it has been attacked.
- The action pop-up has been updated.
- The VS page now displays Energy icons for a Trainer’s deck.
- Energy icons display on the Trainer Select screen for Trainers that have been previously defeated.
- The login screen has been updated.
- Attacks with an Energy cost of zero now display a dot in place of the Energy cost.
- When a Pokémon is retreating, the game will automatically select Energy to be discarded to pay the retreat cost if the Pokémon has only one type of Energy attached, or if the Pokémon has the same amount of Energy attached as is necessary to retreat.
- Using the side bar to retreat a Pokémon will no longer prompt a second option to retreat.
- The Play button in the menu bar will be disabled while a player is in a match.
- Players can click anywhere on the screen to skip attack animations, coin flips or card pop-ups.
- Players can now use the attacks, Abilities or effects on a card while zoomed.
- Cards that pop-up after being played will now auto-dismiss after 5 seconds. If the player left-clicks anywhere on the screen or clicks the OK button during that 5 second window, the pop-up will be dismissed.
- Game loading times have been improved.
- Interviewer’s Questions (HS: Unleashed #77, Call of Legends #79) will now show the selected Energy cards to the opponent.
- Barbed Fangs (Basculin – BW: Next Destines #30) will now allow a player to use that attack, even if the Defending Pokémon has no damage counters on it.
- Leaf Tailor (Leavanny – BW: Noble Victories #3) will no longer attempt to apply its effect to non-Pokémon cards.
- Espeon (BW: Dark Explorers #48) will no longer prevent a Pokémon from being knocked out.
- Foil cards in the Basic Red, Basic Blue and Basic Green decks have been corrected.
- The Explosive Edge theme deck is now named correctly.
- The unlocks for the Raiders theme deck are now working correctly.
Need to report a bug or an issue? Submit a ticket to support.pokemon.com!
"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."
- Vash the Stampede