Eng English

Welcome, Trainer! Login or Register to Play for Free!

Announcements

Forum: Annunci

1. Tournaments Alpha Test July 23rd @ 9:00AM PDT

The next alpha test of the Tournaments feature will occur July 23rd from 9:00AM PDT to 3:00PM PDT.

Format: Unlimited
    Entry Requirement: 4 Tournament Tickets
    Rewards:
    • 1st – 4 boosters from the XY expansion
    • 2nd – 2 boosters from the XY expansion
    • 3rd/4th – 1 booster from the XY expansion
    • 1st – 8th – 8 Trainer Tokens
    • 1st – 8th – 4 Tournament Tickets

Format: Standard
    Rewards:

Format: Theme Deck
    Rewards:
    Prof. Snow
    Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
    “Sometimes I'm so Emboarassing I can hardly Beartic!”

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

2. Scheduled Game & Web Maintenance | July 21st - EXTENDED

This notice is to inform you of Scheduled maintenance for the Pokémon TCG Online game.

In order to coincide with web maintenance for the Pokémon websites, maintenance for the Pokémon TCG Online game will take place on July 21st.

When: July 21st, 2014 8:00AM PDT

Duration:

We plan to complete maintenance July 21st at 8:00PM PDT. However, this is simply an estimate and is subject to change, based on the rate at which the necessary tasks are completed during this maintenance period. We will update the Maintenance notification box which appears in the upper right of the Pokémon TCG Online website should the duration of Maintenance change.

What time does Maintenance start in my time zone?

Pacific Daylight Time is observed on the west coast of the United States of America, and is UTC -7 hours. We recommend using an online tool like the Time Zone Map at timeanddate.com to find your time zone.

What happens during Maintenance?

Maintenance allows the Development team to add new content, fix bugs, make critical server updates, and other important tasks. Players logged into the game can encounter errors during Maintenance. To prevent these errors from occurring, the Development team logs all players out at the beginning of Maintenance and locks the login server until Maintenance is complete.
    Prof. Snow
    Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
    “Sometimes I'm so Emboarassing I can hardly Beartic!”

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

Bg_leaving_img

The Pokémon Company International is not responsible for the content of any linked website that is not operated by The Pokemon Company International. Please note that these websites' privacy policies and security practices may differ from The Pokemon Company International's standards.